About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform that uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers a full-stack solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine and Australia, Taranis targets high volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and gives farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
We are looking for an Agronomic Analyst to join our Brazilian team in Campinas - SP (Brazil HQ) and help us to ensure the best delivery to our customers.
- Help ensure the quality of Taranis deliveries to customers;
- Manage the process of deliveries with agronomic critical thinking;
- Analyse agronomic data and make reports to support Customer Success;
- Communicate with Support to solve problems;
- Act as interface between Operations and Customer Success;
- Engage with Product and R&D to suggest improvements;
- Be an expert in Taranis softwares, both support and dashboard;
- A certified Agronomist (graduation diploma or equivalent);
- 2+ years of in field experience detecting threats to crops;
- Vast knowledge of Brazil crop threats and weeds;
- Highly organized, able to build procedures and processes;
- Highly motivated and result-oriented ;
- IT & Computer skills - Excel and Powerpoint is a must have;
- Good communication skills and teamwork attitude;
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment;
- Advanced level of English is mandatory. The role requires full contact (verbal and written) with Taranis employees all over the world.
- Information systems savvy. Our work requires using some of our IT platforms.
- Managing KPIs, dashboards and reporting
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills