Field Customer Success
About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
We are looking for a Field Customer Success Representative to join our team in Brazil and be the face of Taranis for our customers!
This is a full-time position, based on Campinas/SP or nearby cities.
Field Customer Success at Taranis - Campinas-SP or nearby cities.
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Deliver outstanding customer service with a smile, accuracy, and enthusiasm
- Ensure each customer experiences the full value of our services, products & technology
- Proactively resolve and escalated customer concerns and issues
- Document and update customer records based on interactions in our database
- Work closely with Sales to ensure renewals and to engage new customers
- Work closely with Global CS and Product team to collect and provide feedback to improve the service
- Complete higher education in Agronomy engineering, or related areas
- 3+ years of experience in the environment of sugarcane mills - working for or directly in touch daily
- Experience with sugarcane crop planning and management
- Empathy and ability to build a relationship with customers
- Willingness to travel very frequently - road driving experience is a must.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced or Fluent in English
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills