Director of Customer Success
About The Position
Taranis is led by a vision to bring precision and control to the agriculture industry worldwide, helping growers maximize and stabilize yield from their crops.
We leverage planes and drones to collect high-resolution imagery of crops from the fields, leverage cloud and on-the-edge software and our unique AI assets to convert imagery to insights which growers can make decisions with.
Taranis is the only player in the market that can bring visual proofs to emerging threats for the crops before these harmed the yield.
With accurate and actionable data, farmers increase their yield, spend less on herbicide and fungicide, and provide healthier outcomes.
With our recent C fundraising round, we are looking for a Director of Customer Success to join our North American team and scale our Customer Success metrics, methodologies and capabilities across the board!
- Implement best practice work methodologies of Customer Success, design and implement a CS roadmap, including a global strategy to scale, and support Taranis’ growth
- Lead a high functioning team that delivers world class customer success at scale, proactively increasing customer renewals and upsell
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and benefits to address their needs
- Work closely with our Sales, Product, Operations and Engineering teams to ensure we meet our customers’ needs
- Ensure the team is engaging strategically with their customers and help prioritise their activities to drive customer value
- A customer obsessed, high energy leader with proven ability to inspire and motivate teams to exceed targets
- Substantial experience in managing and scaling CS teams in startup environments, successfully getting complex SaaS product to market and focus on delivering a high quality and efficient customer experience
- Experienced in implementing world-class, best practices of Customer Success methodologies and processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, people person, excellent time management, prioritization and organization skills, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Knowledge and experience working in the Agtech industry - advantage