About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $100M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
Taranis is looking for our first-ever dedicated Business Analyst. This role will be key in supporting the accelerated growth of the company with critical data which will support all company departments, mainly focused on company operations, commercial, customer success and financials. As a business analyst in the world's leading ag tech company you will be at the center of all strategic decision making. The ideal candidate should be a creative thinker with advanced BI hands on experience, and analytical skills.
- Analyze, optimize and build models, and KPIs that will drive success in operations, sales and customer success.
- Define metrics and evaluate performance of Taranis product and customer usage and behavior, together with the product and customer success leaders
- Build and develop all BI dashboards supporting all business functions
- Routinely monitor and update BI dashboards based on inputs from the field and new learnings
- Communicate key metrics and insights to various partners and stakeholders clearly and effectively
- Minimum 3 years experience as business analyst
- Hands on experience and knowledge of building BI dashboards in one or more leading BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or related quantitative field
- Management experience in a business/financial analysis department
- Professional services experience in BI
- Experience in a fast-growing tech environment
- Experience working in Tableau