Junior Talent Acquisition
About The Position
Taranis is hiring a Junior Talent Acquisition to join our People & Culture team and assists with hiring in the US!
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
This position reports to the VP of People & Culture.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about building great teams and driving synergy to ensure we deliver a one-of-a-kind people and candidate experience at Taranis!
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Assist all hiring processes end to end
- Represent the company brand, be an ambassador for our culture and mission as the first point of contact for candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a fast and efficient recruiting process
- Develop new sources for candidate recruiting
- Serve as a point of contact and build strong relationships with candidates during the hiring process
- Meet recruitment KPI’s to ensure company growth
- Perform candidate satisfaction evaluations
- Plan procedures for improving candidates experience
- Passion for people and recruitment in a data-driven manner
- Experience with global recruitment and sourcing in different locations
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience, hiring for Agriculture companies - major advantage!
- Vast experience in sourcing: excellent sourcing skills, great candidate outreach, building short and long-term sourcing strategies
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and events with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, HR and Recruiting communities, etc.
- People person and team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Spanish speaker
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills