Talent Acquisition Partner
About The Position
Taranis is hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People & Culture team and be a solid partner with hiring in the US!
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $100M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
This position reports to the Chief People & Culture Officer.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about building great teams and driving synergy to ensure we deliver a one-of-a-kind people and candidate experience at Taranis!
- Manage US hiring processes end-to-end
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Represent the company brand, an ambassador for our culture and mission as the first point of contact for candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a fast and efficient recruiting process
- Meet recruitment KPI’s to ensure company growth
- Maintain global connections with our sites around the world, striving to increase global engagement
- Serving as the first point of contact for human resources related queries, including benefits
- Provides orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs
- At least 2 years of recruitment experience (hiring for Agriculture companies preferred)
- Passion for people and recruitment in a data-driven manner
- Must be a self-starter, driven, and have strong problem-solving skills
- Vast experience in sourcing and networking in relevant communities
- People person and team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Spanish speaker - an advantage
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and a sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills and respect to individuals