Talent Acquisition Partner
About The Position
Our People & Culture team is growing and this is your chance to work in a unique company, creating a global impact on the world on a daily basis!
Taranis is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People & Culture team and take part in Taranis’ growth!!
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $100M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, software, hardware, and AI.
This position reports to the VP of People & Culture.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about building great teams and driving synergy to ensure we deliver a one-of-a-kind people and candidate experience at Taranis!
- Creatively source top-notch candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintain a strong pipeline of talents while creating a great candidate experience
- Managing end-to-end hiring process
- Represent the company brand, be an ambassador for our culture and mission as the first point of contact for candidates
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a fast and efficient recruiting process
- Develop new sources for candidate recruiting
- Meet recruitment objectives to ensure company growth and business continuity
- Plan procedures for improving candidates' experience
- Excellent English - written and spoken
- At least 3 years of experience recruiting for the tech industry, SaaS is preferable
- Passion for people and recruitment in a data-driven manner
- Experience with global recruitment and sourcing in different locations; excellent sourcing skills, great candidate outreach, building short and long-term hiring strategies
- Experience managing cross-functional projects, hiring, and employer’s branding events with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, HR and Recruiting communities, etc.
- People person and team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines