About The Position
Taranis is a leading AgTech company, specializing in precision agriculture intelligence, using sophisticated computer vision, data science, and AI-deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers an end-to-end solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to increase crop yield and prevent its loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in North America, South America, Europe, CIS, and Oceania, Taranis targets high-volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and give farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $100M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
Taranis is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to play a key role in our company while working with cross-functional teams to lead and own product areas, taking full responsibility from the discovery stage to the execution and go-to-market.
- Guide development of the product strategy and roadmap for a broad customer portfolio.
- Create and build innovative and high-quality features that will directly affect sales, growth, and expansion.
- Build and manage a roadmap by translating high-level concepts into clearly defined priorities and requirements.
- Be a source of knowledge for the company in regards to the market and the customers, and provide relevant and informative product data that will be the baseline for business and product decisions.
- Collect and follow the most relevant industry information sources, making sure we are up to date with the most relevant news and trends.
- Define relevant KPIs to ensure product success.
- Empathize with our customers’ and users’ needs and be a passionate advocate for their perspectives through all phases of product development.
- Research the competitive product landscape and education market.
- Build value-driven business cases based on customer needs, competitive landscape, and company strategy.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in an agile startup environment - Must
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B2C setting
- Experience managing customer relationships
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaker - An advantage
- Good business perspective
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience SaaS products / AgTech products a strong plus