About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform that uses sophisticated computer vision, data science, and deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers a full-stack solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in North America, South America, Europe, CIS, and Oceania, Taranis targets high-volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and give farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $100M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
We are hiring a highly motivated, self-driven Full-stack Developer to join our R&D team!
Come to work with the most advanced frameworks that exist today, and lead ongoing feature development, maintenance, and overall operation of a web-based product which eventually helps farmers grow and maximize their business.
- Experience with Postgres / MySQL or similar relational database
- Ability to maintain and collaborate in multiple frameworks and platform codebase types.
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly to an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to detail, sense of accountability, and ownership.