Experienced QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Taranis is a global leading precision agriculture intelligence platform that uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers a full-stack solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine, and Australia, Taranis targets high volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and give farmers the tools to address issues in real-time increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $30M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
We are looking for an Experienced QA Automation Engineer to architect, design and build the automation infrastructure solution!
- Be responsible for all automation test solutions in Taranis (UI, backend & end-to-end).
- Design, develop, maintain, run, investigate and report all automation runs.
- Integrate automation infrastructure with third party systems.
- Implement new technologies into the Automation infrastructure.
- Work with team members (Developers & QA), DevOps & Support in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Work with the team on implementing and enhancing existing CI/CD processes.
- 3 years of experience in developing automation systems for web applications.
- Hands-on working knowledge of automated testing frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Jest, PyTest, Newman.
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development of automation testing (such as Cucumber).
- Working knowledge of API testing.
- Experience working in an Agile process.
- Strong background in quality assurance.
- Advantage: working knowledge with GCS, Jenkins, Docker, Mobile Applications
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Have great communication skills