Sales Operations Specialist
About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform that uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers a full-stack solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine and Australia, Taranis targets high volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and gives farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
We are looking for a creative and proactive Sales Operations Specialist to join our team!
Our Sales Operations Specialist is a partner to the sales and service organization focused on sales analytics, strategy, process efficiency and more.
- Develop and execute the company’s CRM and BI strategy supporting finance, sales and customer success in tracking and achieving the company goals.
- Continuous development and tracking of company performance metrics.
- Daily management of the CRM to guarantee authenticity of the data through coaching and monitoring the sales and customer success teams.
- Prepare weekly reports to assist in driving efficiency of sales teams, increase conversion rates and customer retention
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to management and investors
- Continuously evaluate processes, identify areas for improvement, propose and implement solutions
- Understand current and future Selling Model needs and work collaboratively with Sales and Service to drive processes to support anticipated changes
- Proactively anticipate new processes / systems trends that can drive productivity and create new ways to measure the business
- Create process documentation and training material
- 5+ years experience in a sales strategy and process, Salesforce.com administration, and technical project management
- Experienced in marketing automation - an advantage
- High energy team player and creative thinker, with a passion for identifying inefficiencies and closing the gaps
- Computer skills including advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential
- Strong data analysis skills
- Tableau familiarity - an advantage
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills