Sugar Cane Sales Specialist
About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-driven, Sugarcane Sales Specialist with a passion for Precision Ag to take part in our sales and operational plan to create a growth-oriented business model within the designated region.
Sugar Cane Sales Specialist - São Paulo State
- Work closely with Taranis Partners to promote our services and drive sales in the region
- Exert influence without authority into the partners’ sales team, getting the most out of their limited time and focus to push business
- Manage, develop, and foster relationships with stakeholders within Sugarcane Mills/Groups
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to present a strategy to key stakeholders within an organization
- Working closely and collaborate with the regional CS teams
- Deliver training and webinars to clients about the Taranis Platform; Taking part in Sugarcane related events as Taranis speaker;
- Developing a yearly, quarterly, and weekly workable sales plan for the region
- Identify business opportunities with both new and existing customers; exceed sales targets through a consultative sales process
- 5+ years of experience in sugarcane input sales with a proven track record
- Network within sugarcane sector
- Strong Agronomy skills on sugarcane
- Fluent in English- written and verbal - Must!
- Excellent understanding of sales goals and budgets
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Knowledge and prior experience with Precision Ag or Imagery - Advantage!
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact in the Ag sector through technology
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills