Technical Support Engineer
About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
Taranis is looking for highly motivated and outstanding CS/SE students to join our R&D team!
Come to work with the most advanced frameworks that exist today and help farmers grow and maximize their business.
- Perform problem analysis resulting in resolution of product-related problems, including the appropriate referral to other service areas, follow-up, testing, troubleshooting, and the identification of bugs and enhancements
- Work closely with Product and R&D engineers to analyze issues in the production environment and recreate issues in lab environments
- Provide technical assistance and training to users on product-related needs and questions in a professional, kind, and tactful manner via email, phone calls, and web conferencing.
- Prioritize and escalate the most impactful, important issues from across the company and manage them directly with the R&D teams
- Work well in a team environment that spans across different time zones
- 1+ years of experience in Technical Support for a high tech organization
- Experience in SaaS / Cloud Platforms environments - a major advantage
- Experience in Jira/Confluence - a major advantage
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting including DB analysis, reading system logs, and debugging code
- Fluent in English - written and verbal - Must!
- Mastering Portuguese or Spanish - a big advantage
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to work Monday to Friday - a big advantage
- Experience and passion in documenting and creating knowledge bases for customers
- Experience with querying of relative databases, such as SQL - a big advantage
- Knowledge in Python / React with some coding and debugging abilities - a big advantage
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills