Computer Vision Expert
About The Position
Taranis is led by a vision to bring precision and control to the agriculture industry worldwide, helping growers maximize and stabilize yield from their crops.
We leverage planes and drones to collect high-resolution imagery of crops from the fields. We own and analyze millions of field images, and leverage cloud technologies and services to extract insights for farmers.
Taranis is the only player in the market that can bring visual proofs to emerging threats for the crops before these harmed the yield.
With accurate and actionable data, farmers increase their yield, spend less on herbicide and fungicide, and provide healthier outcomes.
After recently closing our Series C round of funding, we are expanding our AI core team, looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer eager to make an impact in this important market segment.
If you are passionate about doing something good for the planet, and helping growers yield more food and use fewer chemicals, keep reading!
- Leading the research and development of our deep learning vision models including planning and executing advanced research tasks with adversarial and embedding networks.
- Responsible for the entire development cycle, from researching appropriate techniques, designing a solution, implementation, to integration into the production pipeline, as well as subsequent maintenance and support.
- Work closely with Products and R&D to understand and define the technical requirements, as well as integrate the solution into the production pipeline.
- Clearly communicate about the ongoing progress of current projects, as well as expected deliveries of milestones.
- Stay knowledgeable of the latest developments in the relevant fields.
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Proven hands-on experience in production environments in Computer Vision. Non-trivial experience with Convolutional Neural Networks - a must.
- Hands-on experience with modern machine learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow2, PyTorch)
- Experience with cloud computing environments (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, Azure) - an advantage.
- Excellent programming skills (Python)
- Ability to research and understand the latest developments in the fields of A.I., machine learning, and computer vision.
- Master’s degree in Exact Science or Engineering. Ph.D. - an advantage.
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload
- Have great communication skills