Customer Success Representative
About The Position
Here is a great opportunity to join a company where you can build your skills and work with people who truly believe in what they're doing!
Taranis is where advanced technology meets agriculture and creates a huge difference around the world. We offer a full-stack solution for growers and those who serve them, to optimize their business, maximize profits, and produce the highest quality crops.
There has never been a better time to join a world-class agricultural intelligence company and help growers feed the world. You will be at the forefront of technology and serving agricultural customers.
Taranis is seeking a Customer Success Representative to join our North American team and be the face of Taranis for our customers!
This is a full-time position, including some travel in the Midwest (Indiana, Ohio, IllinoIs, etc.)
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality
- Deliver outstanding customer service with a smile, accuracy, and enthusiasm
- Ensure each customer experiences the full value of our services, products & technology
- Renewal and expansion of existing accounts
- Proactively resolve escalated customer concerns and issues
- Document and update customer records based on interactions in our database
- Work closely with RSM to engage new customers and with Product to continually improve service
3+ years of Agriculture Cooperative / Retail, experienced in the following:
- Previous experience in customer service / sales
- Empathy and ability to build a relationship with customers
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data skills - excel etc
- CCA - advantage