About The Position
Taranis is a leading AgTech company, specializing in precision agriculture intelligence, using sophisticated computer vision, data science, and AI-deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers an end-to-end solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to increase crop yield and prevent its loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine, and Australia, Taranis targets high-volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and give farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $100M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
Taranis is currently looking for a highly motivated UX/UI Designer to play a key role in our company, working with cross-functional teams in Israel and the US, and be responsible for our solutions and customer experiences.
- Partner closely with Product, Customers, and Engineering teams to drive meaningful user experiences for the company solution portfolio.
- Provide a user-focused point-of-view in product discussions, design reviews, and strategic research planning.
- Develop high-level and detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes for product requirements.
- Provide patterns, best practices, and guidance on interaction design for different devices and platforms.
- Gauge and iterate on the usability and delightfulness of surfaces in partnering with user research, product, and engineering.
- Multitask on several projects at a time, and maintain a positive attitude even under pressure.
- A strong design portfolio that shows your experience as a UX designer - Please send it with your CV
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience from SaaS companies, working on digital products, including mobile apps
- Experience designing a complex system
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience collaborating closely with cross-organizational teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in visual communication, interaction design, or equivalent experience - An advantage