About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform that uses sophisticated computer vision, data science and deep learning algorithms to effectively monitor fields. Taranis offers a full-stack solution for high precision aerial surveillance imagery to prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Overseeing millions of acres of farmland in the United States, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine and Australia, Taranis targets high volume commodity crops which account for 70% of the global crop market and gives farmers the tools to address issues in real-time, increasing yields and cutting costs.
Founded in 2015, Taranis raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a founding team with deep experience in both agriculture and technology.
We are looking for an energetic, organized, and proactive Office Manager to join our team!
Our Office Manager plays a key role in shaping and maintaining our unique company culture. This is a great opportunity to work in a growing and dynamic start-up company and run our office in Indianapolis!
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Manage and maintain office operations including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Manage office budget, expenses reporting, credit cards and time attendance reports.
- Support the finance department with different responsibilities such as invoicing, dunning, vendor relations, equipment procurement, and other ad-hoc projects as may be needed from time to time.
- Develop office policies and procedures
- Operating multiple internal systems; G-suite, HiBob, Dropbox, Slack, etc
- Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Responsible for Welfare; HH, holidays, special occasions, team & company events, etc
- Maintain global connections with our sites around the world, striving to increase global engagement
- Highly involved in HR processes
- Be the focal point for the employees and assist in all matters
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant. This includes: Managing reimbursements, banks payments, procurement, vendors and customer invoicing and dunning
- Experience with all or some of the following - Salesforce, Expensify, Quickbooks, NetSuite an advantage.
- Well experienced in Microsoft Office applications, specifically excel
- Must be a self-starter, driven and have strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management, ability to prioritize and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes, work independently and interact with many internal and external interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available for a full-time job
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who
- Love what they do and passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills