VP of Product Management
About The Position
Taranis is a leading precision agriculture intelligence platform, offering a cloud-based solution that utilizes Satellites, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to support crop advisors and growers. Our solution helps prevent crop yield loss due to insects, crop disease, weeds, and nutrient deficiencies.
Taranis has raised over $60M from leading VC investors and is being led by a professional team with deep experience in agriculture, drones, and AI.
We are looking for a VP of Product Management who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company’s rapid growth.
The VP of Product Management will master the execution plan, manage the global PM team, interact with Taranis’ main stakeholders and customers, collaborate daily with the R&D, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams.
This role will report to the Chief Product and Marketing Officer of the company.
- Drive the product roadmap and the holistic vision of Taranis’ market segmentation while relentlessly refining our product-market-fit
- Lead a diverse team of Product Managers and UX/UI professionals
- Optimize Taranis’ customer experience of our products; perform as a primary focal point to customers’ needs
- Partner with R&D and Sales / commercial leaders to ensure effective collaboration between PM team and relevant stakeholders
- Monitor product and business performance, make sure that our goals are aligned with our customer’s needs by maintaining and improving Product’s KPIs
- Collaborating with technology teams, translating product requirements into technical stories, and ensuring delivery of a quality product from a remote dev team
- 8+ years of product management experience, 3+ years as a product leader role (director and above) in SaaS companies
- Experience managing product teams and UX/UI design
- A process-oriented mindset that ensures the team adheres to a well-defined product development life cycle driven by customer insights with the ultimate goal of growing the business
- Expert in extracting insights from non-technological customers and translating them to our tech teams
- Experience in engaging cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Passionate and curious about the AgriTech industry
- Hands-on state of mind - a must
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal whether in small group discussions, large-scale presentations, or with executives
To maintain and cultivate our unique DNA in Taranis, we look for people who:
- Love what they do and are passionate about making an impact
- Able to adapt quickly in an intensive, fast-paced environment
- Own strong attention to details and sense of accountability
- Quick learners, organized and personally dedicated to accomplishing objectives
- Master multitasking, Hands-on, own high work ethic, and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Have great communication skills